Project manager for a local painting company (Hilton Head)
Color Splash Painting
compensation:60,000 salary plus performance bonus for each job
job title:Project Manager
QR Code Link to This Post
In Order To Be Considered For This Role Please Read The Entire Description And Follow ALL Instructions EXACTLY.
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you CUSTOMER SERVICE DRIVEN?
Are you DRIVEN and SELF-MOTIVATED?
Do you want the benefits of a FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE?
Then please read CAREFULLY…
HOW TO APPLY
● Send an email with a subject line that reads “I Stand Out". Include in it a short intro about yourself and tell me how you resonate with our core values and why you’re a great fit for the position- don’t forget to attach your resume.
● We're actively searching for outstanding individuals, go-getters, who are enthusiastic about personal and professional growth. You can also submit your resume here, but it is not necessary. Applications submitted here without an email will be automatically rejected.
● Our mission is to elevate spaces through exceptional craftsmanship, delivering top notch painting services that exceed client expectations, and to set the standard for quality and performance in the industry.
○ Excellence: A project manager should strive for excellence in planning, execution, and monitoring of projects, ensuring that each aspect meets or exceeds established standards. Attention to detail and commitment to quality are crucial traits.
○ Integrity: Integrity is paramount for a project manager. Honest and transparent communication, ethical decision-making, upholding a high standard of professionalism contribute to building trust with the team and clients.
○ Team Collaboration: Collaboration is essential for effective project management. A project manager should excel in fostering a collaborative environment, encouraging open communication, and promoting teamwork to achieve project goals efficiently.
● The purpose of this role is to effectively oversee the planning and execution of Color Splash Painting’s projects, manage client, contractor, and vendor communications, manage client information in our CRM system, manage budgeting and invoice operations, and ensure the execution of brand ambassador programs.
NOTE: This is a full time, in person position in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Daily travel within the area to and from job sites and the office will be required. Employees are required to use their personal vehicle/Employees will be provided with a company vehicle for work related travel.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
● Collaborate with clients to define project requirements, objectives, and timelines.
● Develop detailed project plans, schedules, and budgets.
● Determine resource requirements and coordinate staffing.
● Visit job sites daily to oversee the operations of painting projects.
● Ensure all work is completed according to project specifications and quality standards, completing daily checklists with strong attention to detail.
● Manage subcontractors and vendors as needed.
● Monitor project progress and address any issues or delays promptly.
● Maintain consistent communication with clients to provide project updates and address concerns.
● Foster strong relationships with clients, subcontractors, and team members.
● Gather testimonials and reviews from clients.
Budget and Cost Control:
● Manage project and resource costs in job costing software.
● Manage invoices and payments across subcontractors, clients, and office workers.
Technology and Data Entry
● Work with various platforms and systems, keeping all information up to date and accurate.
DISQUALIFIERS: Please DO NOT apply to this position if you:
• Have less than 2 year of customer service experience
● Have less than 2 years of client relationship management experience
● Do not have the drive or ability to self-motivate
● Lack self discipline or time management skills
● Lack patience or organizational skills
● Do not have reliable transportation
● Do not have a US Driver’s License
If none of these things can be said of you, then please continue reading…
WHAT EXCITES US
● Proven Experience: A history of successful project management and customer service.
● Tech-Savviness: A good grasp of technology to navigate through tasks efficiently.
● Quick Thinking: The ability to think on your feet and adapt to different scenarios.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
● Effective Communication:
○ Clear written and verbal communication skills to work with a wide variety of people daily.
● Focus & Determination:
○ A clear focus on your goals and the determination to achieve them.
● Team Spirit:
○ A love for collaboration and contributing to the success of the team and clients.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
● Flexibility and Independence:
○ A highly independent position where you manage yourself and create your own hours based on your daily responsibilities.
● Collaborative Culture:
○ Be part of a company that values teamwork, creativity, and personal growth.
● Competitive Salary:
○ Earn $SALARY yearly, commensurate with experience, skills, and opportunity for bonuses.
● Focused Role:
○ Thrive in a role with clear objectives and the opportunity to make a real impact.
WHAT WE PLAN TO OFFER IN THE FUTURE AS WE GROW:
● Company vehicles
● Health and Retirement benefits
JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you ready to make meaningful contributions in a company that values every member? We’re eager to welcome an individual who’s as enthusiastic about creating opportunities as we are. Let’s grow and thrive together at Color Splash Painting! P.S. Throw your go-to coffee order into your email to us so we know you really pay attention to the details!
● 8 hour shift
● Monday to Saturday
ABILITY TO RELOCATE/COMMUTE
● Hilton Head Island, SC : Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work.
● 60,000 + bonus, commensurate with experience and skills.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.