70% everything you haul! | Own a 26 ft Box Truck with a Liftgate? Join Our Fleet (Beaufort)
QR Code Link to This Post
Hey Future Freight Men (and/or Women)!
I'm Aham from Short Hop Logistics, your freight men from the fifth floor! We're an NYC-based fleet management company looking to bring more drivers under some of our owner operators' MCs (CDL and Hazmat Drivers welcome but not mandatory).
If you've got 2 years OTR, own your equipment, and are flexible, we're going to get along just fine. And if you've got a brand new MC, mannnn, we've got a plan for you! (shhhh, but don't tell nobody)
Bringing almost a decade of expertise in logistics management and carrier operations, I've built an ever-expanding network of 35 brokers within 48 states offering lanes to my owner ops. So, here's a breakdown of everything you need to know to get you right and ready to go!
**Compensation and Support:**
- 70% of everything you haul under one of the MCs I work with.
- Guaranteed one dedicated lane to you for the completion of that lane in full unless you mess it up.
- Dispatch Service free of charge to you. The MC you're under will bite the bullet on the charge for you.
- For new MCs after a year working with me, I'll help you set up your fleet so you can see this ad on your behalf in the future.
- Last but not least, you could get more lanes given to you within your 1st 3 months if your performance is great, steady, and consistent. I'm a strong believer in rewarding honest work and making sure the MCs that work with me do the same!
- Based out of SC, near or in Beaufort, SC. (Other states can apply, but we are hiring based on lane starting locations. As this post matures, so will the number of lanes we have.)
- 2 years OTR
- A clean driving record! And if you have an MC already, I will be checking carrierassume.com to back up your claim.
- Own a 26 ft Box Truck with a liftgate and a Pallet jack! (Our current lanes are all box trucks at the moment. You can still apply if you have another equipment type, but no box trucks other than specified or anything that can't take 10,000 lbs.)
- Great communication! Proficiency in communication can build or break any operation. We are in the business of building operations, so we refuse to associate with variables that are in the business of destroying operations! And we have no problem disassociating immediately, if necessary.
- A willingness to learn. The team building this operation is still growing and doesn't mind hiring internally for the future if it makes sense.
- References! References! References! 2 years isn't a lot of time, you and I both know that, but it also means your references you provide should have a fresh idea of your previous performance. Each reference should have an MC#, Full name, Job Position, your role within the company, their company phone number, and extension.
**How to Apply:**
If you read everything I just stated previously and said, "I got this!" Bet, we're looking for you. Reply to this post with all the requirements, and let's talk shop!