Have you (or a loved one) ever been diagnosed with lung cancer?
We'd like to speak with patients, survivors, and family members (who provided care/support) in South Carolina's Low Country for about 35-45 minutes about their experiences with lung cancer.
Your responses may help USC cancer researchers improve resources and services for people across SC who've been diagnosed with lung cancer.
Please contact us if you:
• Are at least 21 years of age
• Live in SC's Low Country
• Are a South Carolina resident
• Have been diagnosed with lung cancer - or have cared for a loved one with lung cancer
• Are willing to share your experience(s) with lung cancer (as a patient, survivor, or family member)
• Speak English
• Have access to a telephone
We know your time is valuable, so as a "thank you" we are offering a $25 gift card for Wal-Mart or Target.